
sookee
04071987
NTU, NBS

"Isabella Swan?" He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes, his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. "I promise to love you forever- every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"- Edward Cullen, Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
Every single day of forever.. literally since Bella might turn into a vampire soon like Edward. I don't know the ending yet, but I'm gonna buy Breaking Dawn asap! Borrowed a few other books from the library with Za on Wednesday. The Kite Runner, The Choice (by Nicholas Sparks) and a chocolate recipe book hahaha.
I just finished watching the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango! I would say it's definitely better than the Taiwanese and the Jap versions. The guys are much much cuter too. I actually preferred Domyouji over Rui for the Korean one, aka Gu Jun Pyo and Yoon Ji Hoo. Overall quite a predictable but fairly nice drama, and if you have too much time on your hands to waste like me, you can consider watching it haha.
Dang, I need to find new motivations.